Here we go with another powerful podcast with an entrepreneur who I share similar core values with; Duke Baxter owner of Zones Sports Academy.
Listen to the full Duke Baxter Zoned Sports Academy podcast
I met Duke through the BNI (Business Networking International) group. The BNI is a membership-based business to business networking group of people that meet once a week to connect, share and strengthen professional relationships. Karen represents bodhi every week and holds the fitness and nutrition seat in the group which means no one else can join the group in the same field.
Duke and I instantly hit it off. He is passionate about helping his athletes perform at their best not only on the field but off the field in life. Duke and his team at Zoned create leaders, which is something I can relate to and the underlying mission of project my life.
Topics discussed in this project my life podcast:
- Dukes core values; Persistence, Passion, Persistence
- The theory of overnight success
- Challenges of Entrepreneurship
- Instant Gratification
- Hot Hands (Duke’s patented training tool)
- The snowflake generation
Watch the full Duke Baxter Zoned Sports Academy podcast
Links from the show:
- Zoned Sports Academy zonedinc.com
- Dominate the Diamond dominatethediamond.com
- Long Island Ducks liducks.com
- Business Networking International (BNI) BNI.com
- bodhi by am and co. thisisbodhi.com
- Project My Life podcast on iTunes
Are you an entrepreneur or have a cool story to share of how you overcame obstacles to create your best life? Let’s schedule a podcast! Contact me on Instagram and let me know your story, let’s inspire the world!DOMINATE THE DIAMOND, DUKE BAXTER, ENTREPRENEUR, LONG ISLAND DUCKS, PODCSAST, PRO BASEBALL, project my life, ZONED SPORTS ACADEMY