Brain traffic. I get a lot of it.
From business development to personal evolution, I am constantly working on my thought process and communicating my message to my team over at bodhi, as well as the members we coach. I sometimes have potty mouth. And now that I have to listen to all these messages in order to edit them into a podcast, I realize I should work on not saying f**k as much. It’s not easy to remove the word from my vocabulary, I mean I was raised thinking my middle name was “little f**k”, for fukc sake. But no excuses, I will work on this.
Im a few weeks behind with this but this medley of messages was from the week of April 6, 2015. What you can expect to hear:
- 00:00 – Me working on my 60 second commercial intro
- 00:17 – Communication is life, and how you can change the world
- 1:45 – Message intro
- 2:40 – Don’t half ass your life, go all in!
- 3:25 – You need to make some changes in order to make some changes
- 4:00 – The mentality of the most influential people in the world
- 5:00 – Avoid the energy vacuum people, surround yourself with greatness
- 6:45 – Don’t back out now! Real talk. Stay committed to your goals, regardless of perceived setbacks
- 8:50 – Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Practice patience.
- 9:20 – WNBF Northeast America random thoughts intro
- 10:16 – Don’t measure your success by the trophy of placing you receive
- 11:07 – Mtv True Life Perfect Body, there is no perfect
- 11:56 – WNBF Northeast America competitor meeting, pep talk
- 12:31 – Show good sportsmanship
- 13:00 – Never f***king satisfied, stay hungry!
- 14:25 – How we award pro cards
- 14:50 – The natural bodybuilding world has gotten soft
- 15:05 – You have to do your time, it took me 12 years to turn pro
- 15:20 – WNBF pro cards awarded to the following
- 16:10 – Strict drug testing policies
- 17:00 – You either have it or you don’t, either way heave fun
- 17:50 – I’m on a monster podcast kick